Application for Re-entry Permit

If you will be taking a job abroad, studying abroad or just traveling for an extended period of time while you still maintain your residence in the US, we can assist you in preparing an application for a re-entry permit. This permit will allow you to stay outside of the US for more than 6 months while still preserving your residency here.

Back ↵